Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Mail Order Brides
Transcript of Mail Order Brides
Zare, B., & Mendoza, S. L. (2012). 'Mail-order brides' in popular culture: Colonialist representations and absent discourse. International Journal of Cultural Studies, 15(4), 365-381. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1177/1367877911419160
Rossiter, M. J. (2005). Slavic Brides in Rural Alberta. Journal Of International Migration & Integration, 6(3/4), 493-512. Reasons for registering with agencies Video CHN standards Health promotion Capacity building Building relationships Facilitating access and equity Professional responsibility and accountability What can we do to support the women who end up in an abusive situation with nobody to support them (family/friends)?