Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of McDonalds
Be our Customer's favorite place to eat
None of us is as good as all of us
1. Focused on children and families
2. Introduced 60 second commercial in 1965
1. Created Ronald McDonald House
2. Entered into a global charity effort
1. Expansion of overseas
2. Lost focus and direction
3. New employees not trained well enough
4. New competitors entered into the market
5. Distracted from providing high quality food
1. New strategic effort ‘Plan to Win’- refocus on offering better and high quality consumer experience.
2. Improving the company’s marketing mix
3. Targeted lower income groups with $1 menu.
1. Bold text and full color photographs of real ingredients.
2. Current campaign- “Im Lovin’ It,”
is the world's largest chain of hamburger fast food restaurants, serving around 68 million customers daily in 119 countries across 35,000 outlets.
restaurant is operated by either a franchisee, an affiliate, or the actual corporation itself. The McDonald's Corporation revenues come from the rent, royalties, and fees paid by the franchisees, as well as sales in company-operated restaurants.
Sneethi, Afrin, Noor & Jaseela
Richard & Maurice McDonald
The McDonald brothers' parents were immigrants from Ireland and were of proven Irish ancestry, their father worked as a shift manager in a New Hampshire shoe factory. In the late 1920s, the brothers moved together to California, where they opened their first hot dog stand (no hamburgers were on the menu) in Pasadena in 1937. It was a typical drive-in of its era, where drivers parked their cars and carhops came to take their orders. In 1940, they closed the hot dog stand and opened a larger restaurant in San Bernardino.
Raymond Albert "Ray" Kroc was an American businessman. He joined McDonald's in 1954 or 1955 and built it into the most successful fast food operation in the world
Their primary competitors are other fast food chains such as Burger King and Wendy’s. The competition can get pretty intense to build customer loyalty to their food
1. The business began in 1940, with a restaurant opened by brothers Richard and Maurice McDonald.
2. The original mascot of McDonald's was a man with a chef's hat on top of a hamburger-shaped head whose name was "Speedee".
3. On May 4, 1961, McDonald's first filed for a U.S. trademark on the name "McDonald's" with the description "Drive-In Restaurant Services".
4. By September 6, 1962, this M-symbol was temporarily disfavored, when a trademark was filed for a single arch, shaped over many of the early McDonald's restaurants in the early years.