Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Theater Career
Their salary depends on what they are doing, the show they are working on, and if there is money to pay or not.
* Starting salaries for assistants :17,800 to 26,000 a year
* With experience: up to 40,000 or more a year, but depends on your track record and the budget available
Responsibility for Stage Manager
* Scheduling and running rehearsals
* Communicating the director's wishes to designers and crafts people
* Coordinating the work of the stage crew
* Calling cues and possibly actors' entrances during performances
* Overseeing the entire show each time it is prefromed
The stage manager typically provide practically organization support to the director, actors, designers, stage crew, and technicians throughout the production process. The director and stage manager work together to make the production amazing for the audience. It enables the director to concentrate his/her attention to directing.
* A baccalaureate degree in theater performance or theater management
* Working knowledge of costumes, props, and lighting
* Good, smart person that takes good notes and is organized
Where stage manager jobs are at
All over the world !
All over the world!