Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Biomass Energy System: Wood Burning Stove
Transcript of Biomass Energy System: Wood Burning Stove
Water Level Light:
Monitors the water level in the pipes that circulate from the stove through the house.
: Provides feedback to the system to regulate the water temperature and the temperature of the house.
Heat for your home.
Hot Water to bypass hot water heater.
Wood for burning
The burning of wood fuel will release heat energy to heat water. The water will then be circulated throughout the house for heating.
The goal of wood burning stove is to provide heat and/or hot water during the heating months.