Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
FRONTED STRUCTURES (I12)
Transcript of FRONTED STRUCTURES (I12)
-Under no circumstances
-Never in my wildest dreams EXERCISES a) Young people hardly ever watch soap operas. b) I can seldom understand abstract paintings. c) I will not become an artist under any circumstances. ANSWERS a)Hardly ever do young people watch soap operas. b)Seldom can I understand abstract paintings. c)Under no circumstances will I become an artist. "YOU CAN ALSO APPLY THIS TECHNIQUE TO OTHER SENTENCES . FOR EXAMPLE... - The show was so funny that we
didn't want to leave. (cause) (effect) So funny was the show that we didn't want to leave. Using Fronted Structures: How can you show emphasis in these sentences? a) They are studying art because they want to be famous.
b) He should focus on the objective if he's painting.
c) The paintings by Jackson Pollock are criticized by many people. (ON THE BOARD) d) That girl was polishing the marble floors.
e) He sculpted the rock after his wife left the room. (ON THE BOARD)