Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Intolerance Project:
Max. Jail 3 years
max. Fine $10,000
Counseling Found in Taiyuan in Shanxi province, Northern China
Suspect unknown Dog fitted with cruel 2lbs steel neck shackle that was 'slowly throttling it a little more each day' is rescued Rescuers found dog like this The rescuers believe that the dog was used as a guard dog Collar fitted at younger age Animal cruelty not yet illegal in China Work cited
"Statutes / Laws." Animal legal & historical center/ Michigan State University College of Law. Michigan State University College of Law, 2012. Web. 21 Sep 2012.
"Animal cruelty Laws: Felony Vs. Misdemeanor." pet-abuse.com. N.p., 11/10/2011. Web. 21 Sep 2012.
Ward, Alex. "Dog fitted with cruel 2lbs steel neck shackle that was 'slowly throttling it a little more each da'y is rescued." mailonline. N.p., 1313 September 2012 . Web. 27 Sep 2012.
What's The point????? Would you hurt...
What did the animal do to you?