Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Geography tools
Main geographical concepts
Study of human and non human features of the earth.
Main questions that geography tries to answer:
Where is located
Why is it there?
How earth affects people? How people affects earth?
Directions, Latitude and Longitude
Themes of Geography
Representation of the earth
Take into account the following
How to read maps
Climate: main concepts
Climate: Zones and Height
Ocean and air
Climate and Ecosystem
Tropical wet and dry
Community of living organism coexisting in a space with it's non-living conditions (Air, temperature, rain, water and soil.) Biotic/Abiotic components
Humans and Environment
Impacts of human activity