Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Embedding Compassion
The Compassion System
'How To Start A Movement'
TED talk by Derek Sivers
Why Good People Do Bad Things
Absence of Compassion
The Bad Apples
The Bad Barrel
Philip Zimbardo "The Lucifer Effect"
Broad influences: political,
economic, legal power
The Bad Barrel-Makers
The Habits of Compassion
1. Identify the host
2. Identify the guests
3. Form the Council and commit
Core Compassion Group (Energy)
Reflection for Members
of the Community (Wisdom)
Compassion in supervision
We Are All Heroes In Waiting
The very same situation has the power to: - inflame the Hostile Imagination
- render most people passive bystanders, guilty of the evil of inaction
- or inspire the Heroic Imagination
Situations have the power to do 3 things:
Culture (Walking the Talk)