Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Harlem in tghe 1940's-1950's
Transcript of Copy of Harlem in tghe 1940's-1950's
people outside the Apollo theater
a picture drawn of a young boy going through the racism that was evident in that time
<<< a 1940's tenement that which many people lived in at the time
Walter Dean Myers wrote about his life in Harlem in his book ,
kids playing yard ball in Harlem
the famous person who brought our attention to Harlem
the Harlem renaissance
when, with hopes for better living, African Americans moved north to places like Harlem. this started in 1914 and lasted until 1918.