Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Goal: Use context clues to determine meaning of unknown wor
Transcript of Goal: Use context clues to determine meaning of unknown wor
1. a small area nearby
2. involving a small part of the body
3. relating to a position in space
"A dump would be fun too!" Peter said. "We can even show slimy stuff oozing all over."
1. something that is slippery and slick
3. saying something rude
"I'm sorry, but I -" Peter started to apologized. He tried to mop up the mess.
1. a formal justification
2. to say "I'm sorry"
1. to say something in way that is forceful and does not allo disagreement
2. demanded something
3. to place special stress or great importance
"Well, this nner is proof that you're really talented," Chloe said.
1. a test print
2. to show that something is true
3. to activate
Goal: To use context clues to determine meaning of words
1. Read new words
2. Use context clues
3. Complete chart
4. Impress me
"That's the point!" Peter insisted. "A dump isn't good for the environment. That's why we should paint it."