Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Cellular Respiration and Photosynthesis
Transcript of Cellular Respiration and Photosynthesis
ATP isocitric acid CO2 a-KETOGLUTARIC ACID succinic acid fumaric acid malic acid Acetyl coenzyme A
combines with a-ketoglutaric acid NAD+
NADH CO2 H2O NAD+
NADH FADH2 FAD H2O Oxaloacetic Acid NADH
NAD+ THE KREBS CYCLE NADH Dehydrogenase Ubiquinol-cytochrome-c
reductase Cytochrome c Cytochrome-c Oxidase O2 ADP
ATP Other FAD Dehydrogenases Succinate Dehydrogenase
(Ubiquinone) 6 Phosphoglycerate
(PGA) 6 Diphosphoglycerate 6 PGAL 5 PGAL 3 RuDP 6 ATP
6 ADP 6 NADPH
6NADP+ 1 PGAL 3 ADP
3 ATP 3 CO2 THE CALVIN CYCLE Sunlight Chlorophyll H2O Energy H+ OH- O2 ADP+IP ATP NADP NADPH2 Photosynthesis ETC Bailey Simpson
IB Biology II