Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How to get ready for pointe!
Transcript of How to get ready for pointe!
your feet. First, put on your toepads
under your tights that prevent blisters and pain. Lastly, check to see
if your ribbons are tied
tightly enough. Now you are ready to dance!
Cross the two ribbons in the front then in the back. Then tie them in a double knot on the inside of your ankle and tuck them in under the already tied ribbon. Now it is time to tie the ribbons.