Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of bussinnes ingles
States Of America How
to negotiate with the Americans Mission and company values This company starts from project at the university EAN on 2012, the founders are Dayanna Grandas, Roderick Nieves and Julieth Meneses, They start selling 3 products, the fruit, the fruit pulp and the jelly. After 2 years exporting those 3 products the owners have decided to focus on one product, the most popular in the market, the jelly. The care and the attention in offering a high-quality product have remained the hallmark of the company over the years, building up such appreciation and confidence in the consumer that NATURAL JAM is now distributed by the main Colombian and foreign retailers and competes with the most important players in this sector.
The key to its success has always been its attention to consumers’ needs, leading to the production of ranges of preserves expressly made for the most demanding customers: the “Uchuva”, jam range for people whose aim is to keep fit, and the “Tradicion y Naturalidad” jam and marmalade range, a top quality for its high content of fruit. We aim to make genuine and high-quality jams and fruit products, capable of satisfying our customers, working with diligence, passion and creativity and following the guidelines for a healthy jam.
Natural jam continues to pursue this mission, which has remained unchanged since .
- Offering only genuine and superior quality products.
- Using only carefully selected and controlled ingredients
- Keeping customers happy by understanding their needs.
- Developing cooperative relationships with suppliers. United States-Colombia “The rule is jam tomorrow and jam yesterday, but never jam today.”
Lewis Carroll The Uchuva organic one and specially made
it for you -The United States Congress then took on the agreement and passed it on October 12, 2011. The agreement went into effect on May 15, 2012. Trade Promotion Agreement (CTPA) Coast and Maritime Access Air transport Marketing Marketing
competence Survey THANK
YOU dollar exchange