Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of International Business
Mission and vision
Step 1: Selection of the relevant segmentation criteria.
Step 2: Development of appropriate segments.
Step 3: Screening of segments.
Step 4: Microsegmentation.
International market segmentation
The product itself:
Product market combination Belgium
What are the backgrounds and targets of Arca Continental on the long term?
In which country of the EU does Arca Continental have the biggest chance of succes to introduce her products?
Which export strategy is the most convenient to introduce the products of Arca Continental?
Which marketing strategy fits best with the chosen country?
Product market combination
- Social-Cultural distance
- Country risk
- Market size and growth
- Direct and indirect trade barriers
- Competition intensity
Promotion channels and communication: