Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Vince Lombardi
What held him back from coaching
Where and When Vince was Born and when he died
Vince was born on June 11th in Brooklyn, New York, 1913.
What held Lombardi back from coaching was when he was diagnosed with colon cancer in late June 1970.
Vince died in 1970, if Vince was alive today he would be 101 years old. Vince died in Washington D.C September 3rd, 1970. Vince was 57 years old when he passed.
BY AVERY AND CARISSA
Connection To Wisconsin
Vince was head coach for the Green Bay
Packers. He also lead the Packers to the
1.He went to Fordham
2.He was assistant coach
for the New York Giants.
3. After he graduated he was assistant coach for the football team at Fordham
The same year of his birth, Georgia "Tiny" Broadwick jumped out of a airplane. She was the first woman to jump out of a airplane. Also around Vince's birth World War II was happening.
"Lombardi." N.p., n.d. Web.
"Topics in Wisconsin History." Vince Lombardi at the Wisconsin Historical Society. N.p., n.d. Web. 15 Apr. 2014.
"Vince Lombardi Events." Today in History, Birthdays & Historical Events. N.p., n.d. Web. 16 Apr. 2014.
"Vince Lombardi." N.p., n.d. Web.
"Vince Lombardi." Vince Lombardi at the Wisconsin Historical Society. N.p., n.d. Web. 15 Apr. 2014.
"Vince Lombardi." Vince Lombardi. N.p., n.d. Web. 16 Apr. 2014.