Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What is Arts?
Transcript of What is Arts?
moving like a free spirit.
Sounds made to create and effect.
Rhythmic steps to express feelings, thought and emotions. “The Arts are unique, expressive, creative and communicative forms that engage students in critical and creative thinking and help them understand themselves and the world.” (Ausvels) Seeing and communicating thoughts
through visual interpretations. Allowing room for creative expression through the use of tools and symbols making meaning and creating life through visual arts. Making meaning through role-play and
Being, Belonging and Becoming the Artist.
Interpretation, identity, empathy while being
oneself and exploring another. Visual Arts Music and Dance Drama http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLwH3eKPIE4&feature=youtu.be