Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Efficient meetings
An Efficient Meeting, is the kind of meeting that leaves you feeling energized, focused, and the feeling of accomplishment.
How Can We Fix The Problem of Inefficient Meetings?
How to Write a Meeting Agenda?
1. Give a title to your agenda.
2. Include names of attendees, place and time in the header.
3. Mention the meeting objective.
4. Write an outline of most important points/questions that will be discussed in the meeting.
5. Check the agenda for errors before disturbuting it.
Utilize the resources you have in hand.
Create your own agendas.
What is The Opposite of an Efficient Meeting?
An Inefficient Meeting, is the kind of meeting that goes on forever, making you question "why am I here?"
It is the kind of meetings that leaves you feeling confused, uncertain, and BORED!