Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Permafrost
to be, to be considered Permafrost? 0 + - = 9 8 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 c What is Permafrost? Permafrost is any soil or rock that
remains frozen. Learn about permafrost here! How does Permafrost effect the Inuit? What kind of errors can Perma
frost cause when putting in
pipe-in water? It makes the ground harder to dig-up
to put the pipe-in water in. How often does Permafrost
occur? It depends where the permafrost
occurs. If it happens farther
north the permafrost will occur
more often than it would father
south. 0 degree celcius or below 0. Permafrost!! People live in igloos sometimes
when they go hunting in the
winter. In summer they live in
cabins. It makes it harder for them to build houses, use cable or pipe-in water. Do people live in igloos? What kinds of insolation do the Inuit have? The Inuit often use foam to insolate there homes. My Homemade Home Thanks for watching!! The End