Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Elizabeth Baines CV
Transcript of Elizabeth Baines CV
Experience Hobbies and Interests Qualities BA (Hons) English Language and English Language Teaching Elizabeth Baines Debenhams - Taunton
March 2009 - July 2009
Cash handling, preparing drinks, serving food. Social Services Activities:
# In school I helped with assisting children with disabilities.
# In university I helped out at a Cub Scouts group.
# In Hong Kong I visited elderly people who lived by themselves. Teaching Assistant CV A’Level's:
• English Literature
• Philosophy and Ethics
• English Literature
• English Language
• Religious Studies
• Spanish Elizabeth Baines
Flat 17 Godfrey Court
35 Long Lane
M. 00 852 62087417 Taunton School 2002-2008 Anglia Ruskin University
2009 - 2012 Cambridge ESOL Level 5* Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (CELTA). Anglia Ruskin University 2011 Academic Academic Teaching A focused, hardworking person who has the ability to get on with people of all types and ages, with a consideration for others.
I have the determination to succeed, and a belief in my own abilities and bring a lot of energy to the classroom. I am able to cater for the needs of individuals, small groups and big classes.
I work well within a team and am receptive and willing to others’ ideas, flexible and very conscientious.
* Excellent organisation skills
* Consideration for others * Lesson Planning
* Creating good rapport
* Effectively can communicate
with students from diverse backgrounds
* Motivating students
* Ability to stay calm under pressure
* Team work
* Microsoft Word
* Microsoft PowerPoint
* Microsoft Excel AREAS OF EXPERTISE PERSONAL SKILLS COMPUTER SKILLS Employment History Teaching Experience Chatteris Educational Foundation - Hong Kong Teaching English as a second language in a primary school Taunton Borough Council - Taunton
June 2008 - January 2009
Using various databases, data analysing; taking telephone messages. Square & Compass Public House - Ilminster
March 2007 - August 2008
Waiting tables, serving food, maintaining cleanliness of work area and kitchen. PDSA Charity Shop - Taunton
March 2007 - April 2007
Assisting customers, managing stock and cash handling. September 2012 - May 2013 ISIS Education - London Teaching English as a foreign language in a language school June 2012 - July 2012 classical guitar; visiting national trust sites; walking; zumba; reading; music; cooking; crafts; bike rides and photography.