Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Honey's five team roles
Transcript of Honey's five team roles
Peter Honey's idea of team roles was taken from Meredith Belbin's idea of 8 different roles in a team. Honey broke these down to five key roles
The ‘Leader’ who ensures that the team has clear objectives and makes sure everyone is involved and committed.
The ‘Doer’ who urges the team to get on with the job in hand and does practical tasks.
Image by Tom Mooring
The ‘Challenger’ who questions effectiveness and presses for improvement and results.
The ‘Thinker’ who produces carefully considered ideas and weighs up and improves ideas from others.
The ‘Supporter’ who eases tension and maintains team harmony.
By Alfie Harrison, Daniel Bint, Chloe Cadge, Niamh Meaney