Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Educational Leadership Portfolio
Transcript of Educational Leadership Portfolio
by James Keane
December 15, 2010
E6925: Capstone Project
Master of Education in Educational Leadership Personal Statement Part I: Specific Tasks Part II: Examples of Previous Work Educational Philosophy and Mission Statement Outline of Evaluation and Supervision Process Technology Plan Research Proposal Research & Theory Communication & Informational Literacy Critical Thinking & Problem Solving Collaboration Educational Leadership Ethics & Principles Diversity Interpersonal Effectiveness Learning Of Scholarly Work The following illustrates how I meet the competencies for the Educational Leadership program at Argosy University. I believe there are some common threads throughout, threads that are based on my past experiences, current philosophies, and goals for the future. Enjoy…