Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Sea Pig
Scotoplanes Angelicus Classification Kingdom-
anglicus Sea pigs live in the ocean (all four oceans) around 1000-6000 meters deep. Since they live so deep in the water
the tempeture in witch a sea pig lives in
is below 0 degrees F. Sea pigs live to be about 10-15
years old. Fun Facts!!! 1. Did you know that a sea pig eats by extracting organic particles from ocean mud? 2. Sea pigs stay in herds and always are facing the current. 3. Also sea pigs are one of the largest group of animals in the ocean that host parasites. 4. Sea pigs use their tubed tentacles to push themselves across the sea floor. 5. Sea pigs are actually not endangered and are growing in numbers, but don't touch them because some are poisonous. The End