Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Four Phases of the Business Cycle
Transcript of Four Phases of the Business Cycle
A phase in which unemployment begins to decrease, demands
for goods and survices increase. •Prosperity is the state of flourishing, thriving, success, or good fortune. Prosperity often encompasses wealth but also includes others factors which are independent of wealth to varying degrees, such as happiness and health.
A general slowdown in economic activity over a period of time. A long-term downturn in economic activity in mulitiple economies. The recurring and fluctuating levels of economic activity that an economy experiences over a long period of time. CREDITS: