Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Dictionary Skills
How to spell a word.
Pronunciation for a word.
Definition for a word.
Synonyms and antonyms for a word.
How to correctly use a word.
How to break the word into syllables.
Part of speech for the word.
History of the word. Dictionary Scavenger Hunt! Mastering dictionary skills is important, not only because the dictionary itself is important but also because it is an introduction into the world of reference materials. Most, if not all, reference materials are organized not only alphabetically but also by guidewords. Learning how to use these valuable features will only serve to further research and writing skills. Questions?