Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Dressing code and behavior
Transcript of Dressing code and behavior
Anything non mainstream (indie)
"I listened to that before it was mainstream" dressing code Big hats, big glasses, tattoo, piercing, mustache, beards (pseudo cultured) Hip-hoppers music rap, r&b, hip-hop dressingcode american baseball hats, wide pants, baggy short trousers, long basketball t-shirts, chains around the neck. Trendy music anything mainstream dressing code indifferent style, designer clothes,cars with fixed parts, loud music while driving, wand to attract attention, superficial people. Heavy metal types music metal, core dressing code black colored clothes, leather jackets,
wallet-chains, mostly long hair, torn jeans, piercing, tattoos.