Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Animal Testing
To test animals with chemicals and see if they have an reaction. 2. Why do people test animals? Testing makeup To see what happens when the product in consumed. Good way to test drugs like anitbiotics Wiping chemicals on the skin 3.Why shouldn't we support animal testing 100% against animal cruelty Death is a possible opption Goverment implementing new rules 5. What is being done to reduce testing? Three R's Replacment, Reductiona and Refinment Code of practice 4. Eye testing Liquids, flakes and placed in the animals eye Observed for 72 hours These tests can result in swallon eyes, bleeding.. 6. Facts 2.5 million experiments undertaken in 2000. Chemicals be tested on atleast two different animals 7. House hold products tested on animals Skin reation Kleenex, windex By stephanie Hamdorf