Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Question Tags
Transcript of Copy of Question Tags
The Tag Question is a statement followed by a short question.
We use Tag Questions at the end of statements to ask fo confirmation.
is turned into a question by the tag
You're Jonh, aren't you?
Sentence , tag question ?
auxiliary verb + pronoun
a lot of books, doesn't he?
read this book,
read this book, shouldn't he?
read this book,
Statements with negative adverbs :
(Never, Rarely, Seldom, Hardly, Barely and Scarcely)
He never came again, did he?
She rarely comes, does she?
I'm not late, am I ?
Tag Questions with imperatives
1. The window / open ____________________________
2. The shoes / buy _______________________________
3. The car / wash ________________________________
4. The litter / throw away ________________________
5. The letter / send _______________________________
Put in the passive form of the SIMPLE PRESENT tense of the verbs in brackets.
1. When thieves are arrested_
they are taken (take) to a police station.
2. The battery in my car ____________
quite often and it _________
if it is no good.
3. Books _________
from the library on Friday and then they _________
4. Sometimes traffic signs _____________
down by careless motorists. If they ___________
away to be repaired.
5. Sometimes children ____________
in old mining pools which ___________
in a dangerous condition.
Rewrite the sentences in past simple passive voice
1. Somebody hit me. ________________________________
2. We stopped the bus. ______________________________
3. A thief stole my car. _______________________________
4. They didn't let him go. _____________________________
5. She didn't win the prize. ____________________________
Put in the passive form of the SIMPLE PAST tense of the verbs in brackets.
1. Our team
was beaten (beat)
in the final.
2. I think it ___________
sometime during the night.
3. The sandwiches ________ soon ________
4. The spare parts ___________
urgently so they ____________
up from the supplier.
5. These books ____________
from the boys in another class.
6. The injured man _____________
to an ambulance.
Passive voice in simple present
1. The documents / print
The document are printed