Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Sexual Dimorphism in Humans
Transcript of Sexual Dimorphism in Humans
Indifferent until week 7
Primary sex cords to the ovary:
Development of the ovary & ducts
Gonadal differentiation occurs in the the gonadal ridges
Development of the external anatomy
Hormonal imbalance results in variations
Females are different from males:
Controversial - "neurosexism"
PNAS study (Verma, et al.), 2013 found greater connectivity within the hemispheres in males, but greater connectivity between the hemispheres in females.