Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of science thing
Side effects of antibiotics that affect the digestive system include:
•bloating and indigestion
•loss of appetite
These side effects are usually mild and should pass once you finish your course of treatment.
What does it mean; antibiotics; Antibiotics, also known as antibacterials, are types of medications that destroy or slow down the growth of bacteria. The Greek word anti means "against", and the Greek word bios means "life" (bacteria are life forms).
Antibiotics investigating the effects; By molly& connor Antibiotics What are antibiotics; what do people use them for;