Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of buoyancy
This is a rock
There is a buoyant force on a rocks
but, it depends on the weight of the
rock. If the rock is heavy there is less
buoyant force and vise-versa.
THE BUOYANT FORCE
the submarine's use buoyancy to go up and down . by letting in water when going down and letting go of water to go up.
so, it's simple to find the
buoyant force anywhere,
you try, it might surprise
And the prezi was made by
you will get it at the and
of the perzi.
where can you find buoyant forces?
An upward force on an object made by a fluid.
the buoyant force can be found in air, and in fluids.
What is buoyancy?