Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
GEOX CASE STUDY
Transcript of GEOX CASE STUDY
Groundbreaking firm with vast innovations into the breath-ability of fabrics, specifically for shoes and clothing.
1. Focus on Innovation over Fashion
2. Reliance on Patents
3. Lack of Strong Clothing Line
4. Intense Competition
5. Potential Issues with Outsourcing
Recommendation 1: Emerging Markets
Limited Operations in Asia
More focus on sportswear
Stylish sportswear for casual purposes
Fashion + Tech Innovations = Competitive Advantage
Image by goodtextures: http://fav.me/d2he3r8
Barriers to Entry
Local Firm Reactions
Cultural and Social Norms
Counter actions by Nike and Adidas
Overcoming customer loyalty to other brands
Golf shoes were a success
Venture into goods for popular sports
Firmly established competitors
Requires totally new mindset and technology