Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Albert Einstein
by Jake Dolven
How Albert became interested in science
As he grew, Einstein built models and mechanical devices for fun and began to show a talent for mathematics. When Einstein was ten years old, his brother introduced Max Talmud, a poor Jewish medical student from Poland, to the Einstein family. During weekly visits over the next five years, he gave the boy popular books on science, mathematical texts and philosophical writings. (“Albert Einstein”)
Discovered the Special Theory of Relativity. This theory states that it is impossible to determine whether or not you are moving unless you can look at another object. Special Relativity also says that the speed of light is always constant. This means that no matter what you do to light it will always go the same speed. (The Theory of Relativity)
B. Discovered General Theory of Relativity is one which redefined the laws of gravity. It says that it is impossible to tell the difference between gravity and the force of inertia from a moving object. The Theory of General Relativity also says that large objects cause outer space to bend in the same way a marble laid onto a large thin sheet of rubber would cause the rubber to bend. The larger the object, the further space bends. Just like a bowling ball would make the rubber sheet bend much more than the marble would. (The Theory of Relativity)
C. states that He discovered the formula E= mc2 Energy = mass times speed of light squared. This formula matter can be converted into energy.
Somethings he's known for
-crazy mad scientist hair
-won the physics noble prize
-he helped make the nuclear bomb
At first he was non-observant Jew. Later he became a strong believer. During World War II, he struggled with God as he watched his friends and other Jews get killed by Nazi Germans in the Holocaust. Toward the end of his life, he slowly went back to God.
-Albert Einstein died 18 April 1955 (aged 76)
-Princeton, New Jersey, United States
Einstein refused surgery, saying: "I want to go when I want. It is tasteless to prolong life artificially. I have done my share, it is time to go. I will do it elegantly."
What I learned from studding Albert Einstein
He had great perseverance. He also used his great gifts and knowledge to help the world.
1. "Albert Einstein." Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia. Wikipedia Foundation, Inc., 28 03 2014. Web. 29 Mar 2014. <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein>.
2. "Albert Einstein - Biographical". Nobelprize.org. Nobel Media AB 2013. Web. 29 Mar 2014. <http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/physics/laureates/1921/einstein-bio.html>.
3. Einstein, Albert. "Albert Einstein Quotes on Spirituality." Simple to Remember.com Judaism Online. N.p.. Web. 1 Apr 2014. <http://www.simpletoremember.com/articles/a/einstein/>.
4. Halamandaris, Bill. "Einstein's Greatest Discovery." Huffpost Healthy Living . Education U.S., 27 3 2014. Web. 29 Mar 2014. <http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bill-halamandaris/einsteins-greatest-discov_b_5022656.html>.
5. Küpper, Hans-Josef. "Albert Einstein Biography." Albert Einstein in the World Wide Web. N.p.. Web. 1 Apr 2014. <http://www.einstein-website.de/z_kids/biographykids.html>.
6. "The Theory of Relativity." Astronomy and Space for Kids. KidsAstronomy.com . Web. 2 Apr 2014. <http://www.kidsastronomy.com/academy/lesson210_assignment3_8.htm>.
(The Theory of Relativity)
Date: March 14, 1879.
Place: Ulm, Kingdom of Württemberg, German Empire