Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Using Prezi to Teach Prezi
Transcript of Using Prezi to Teach Prezi
Double click to add ideas Step 3:
Use the zebra wheel Step 2:
Zoom in! Step 4:
Add images Step 5:
Choose your p Basics Making your Prezi better Layering Grouping Prezi-enting Don't worry, there's a path! Remember! Try new things Have fun Use zooming to stress big ideas and differentiate them from spefifics
S I Z E Matters! Move with the middle Spin things around! a t h ? ? ? Why? Because moving around makes your audience dizy right? How do I fix it? By zooming in and only moving around small areas, we are less likely to suffer from motion sickness Just because you leave the path, doesn't mean you can't go back to it. ALWAYS!!! That is definitely A+ work! Surprise your audience