Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
South Middle School Drugs Discussion
Transcript of South Middle School Drugs Discussion
Why am I here today?
Tell me about you…
FULL NAME / Nick Name
Hobby / Something You Like To Do
1. Discuss: (Disclaimer)
Drugs, Consequences & Answer Questions
Prisoner Transport (DEMO)
Questions (Drugs & Crimes)
Officer Ed Woo
Underage Drinking, OUI, Drugs/OD’s
COMMUNITY OUTREACH DIVISION
Braintree Drug Committee (BCPSA)
SCHOOL RESOURCE OFFICER
Abuse, Bullying, Shoplifting, Trespassing, Vandalism, etc.
Prescription Pills (Opiates)
Opioids for Pain
(Anxiety & Sleep)
(ADHD or Narcolepsy)
Prescription Pills are Safer than OTC Pills.
C. Drug Dealers
Most People Get Pills From:
Loss of Memory
High Blood Pressure
Possession of Alcohol
$100 / 4 Hrs Class / 10 Hrs CS
Medical Marijuana (Not Allowed)
Place of Employment
To Fit In...
In over my head and can't get out...
Mistaken Identity... Be the Best...
Think it's normal....
If you know someone struggling... Say something.