Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Nouns
A proper noun is a specific person, place, thing, or idea. DEFINITION- A Common Noun names any person, place, thing, or idea. "EG. 1- The singer puked on stage." ------------------------ "EG. 2 - The building was newly painted." Eg. #1
The "Olympics" took place in "London", "England" this year. "EG. 3- This song is the best song ever." "EG. 4- The book explains how awesome One Direction is." "EG. 5- The actor fell off the stage." Eg. #2 Many people love "Mcdonalds ", but it is very unhealthy for you because of all the fats especially the "Big Mac". Eg. # 3 "St. Thomas" and "St. Martin" are my two favorite islands Nouns
Nouns represent a person, place, thing, or idea . Eg. #4 The " Phillies" are doing terrible this year, hopefully they make it to the playoffs. Eg. #5 Two places I want to go to are "England" and "France". A Proper noun can be a T.V show, restaurant, sports team, country, brand, etc. Eg. 6
"Halloween" is coming soon, and many people go "Trick-Or-Treating." BY Bryce, Jason, and Tatiana 6. my DOG climed the IFAL TOWER. Definition: A NOUN is a word that names a person, place, thing, or idea. 1. The DOG
chased the CAT in the LIVING ROOM. 2. The CAT jumped on the COUCH and got away. 3. The BIRD mimiced the PERSON. 4. I went to the BEACH with my MOM.
5. The EAGLES lost the GAME in PHILADELPHIA.