Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Household Robots
2) You would not have to cook dinner anymore for your family or yourself.
3) You have more free time because you no longer have to worry about cleaning the house.
4) It is cheaper to buy a robot than it is to pay a diffrent maids for years. 1) Many people will get very lazy and no longer know how to live without a robot.
2) Kids will no longer know the responsibilities of doing chores.
3) Many adults will relay on the robot to cook, clean, etc. and they will no longer know their responsibilities. I predict that these robots may be altered to perform more or different tasks in the future by making the robot move it legs to go up the stairs, have water proof hands to hand wash dishes, do landuary so it can seperate whites from colors, cook foods, use as an alarm system,talk to you, feed the pets,and walk the dog. By: Carolyn Bousmail
STEAM "Our big goal is to have the robot adapt to the world instead of having the world adapt to the robot," he says. This is key, he says, because robots without artificial intelligence can currently perform very complex tasks, like assembling an automobile; but they must be taught beforehand exactly what to do. "A lot of the really advanced robotics that you see particularly coming out of Japan right now, these robots are very pre-scripted," says Edsinger. "The actions they're going to take are sort of figured out beforehand. You hit play, and it sort of does the same thing over and over again." How is the robot taught to perform its task?