Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Polish Cuisine
In Christmas Eve on our tables we have got 12 meals but there is no meat in it. A traditional Christmas meal in Poland includes fried carp and barszcz with uszka (beetroot soup with ravioli). Carp provides a main component of the Christmas Eve meal across Poland; carp fillet, carp in aspic etc. Universal Polish Christmas foods are pierogi as well as some herring dishes, and for desert, makowiec or noodles with poppy seed. Often, there is a compote of dry fruits for a drink.
Barszcz z uszkami (beetroot soup with ravioli)
Karp w galarecie(carp in aspic)
Our traditional Polish dishes which we eat every day are:
Sandwiches (for breakfast)
Gołabki (word for word it means pigeons)
Kotlety schabowe (pork chops)
Placki ziemniaczane (potato pancakes)
Made by: Karolina and Kasia