Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
the first nation travel and transportation
Transcript of the first nation travel and transportation
How did the first nations travel
they traveled by snow shoes, canoes, and horses, and bull boats.
snowshoes helped native americans walk across snow it helped sow they don't slip
canoes are mainly made out off tree bark
horses were for for when they got tired so they just found and caught them sometimes they would kill the horses for their fur but mainly for riding and help hunt
bull bats were bad out of any kind of fur but it took lots of fur and sticks they would stick sticks inside of the fur in the shape of an bowl and it protects it from sinking