Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Presentació on cinemetrics 01
Transcript of Presentació on cinemetrics 01
Set of variables that act and react on each other. Combination of physical and psychic reality.
Spatial context, long distance.
Don’t follow any action or impulse.
Gaseous, liquid or solid-object space.
Objective image, firstness.
Full of feeling, close up.
Color, smell, texture.
Lack of time and space references.
Iconic, pure image, direct appearance.
Between affection and action image.
Unreflective urge to act.
Space of originary world.
Facts, medium distance.
Indexical information, points to social identity. Secondness.
Interruption of the action.
Deformations, transformations or transmutations
Help to explain and goes beyond the action-image
Patterns and context.
Focus on relations, symbolic acts,
Thirdness, symbolic space.
Selection of space-time blocks from a fix point of view.
Five aspects of framing:
- saturated/rarefied information
- character of the limits
- relationships between the parts and the frame
- forced or objective point of view
- relationship with the out-of-field.
Zoom in and out, turn on and off layers.
to provisionally define closed set of information within an open whole of matter-flux.
Mobilizing the camera as a drawing tool on a given plane.
Between frame and montage.
Socio-spatial fields of relationship.
Tracks forward and back, pans clockwise and counterclockwise,
tilting up and down.
Putting together a cinematic image.
It expresses logic of composition, a concept or a regulating idea.
Memory complicates the linear assembling, use of feedbacks, loops.
Crystalline regime, different relationships between the past and the present.
What is Cinemetrics?
A drawing system that combines film, architectural plans and timelines to map, space, time and movement, what is called matter-flux