Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How it works
Transcript of How it works
Each playback setup is powered by a battery that is charged with a 100 W solar panel*
The solar charge controller allows the panel to safely charge the battery, and also provides power to the load.
The battery stores the charge from the solar panel and allows the installation to keep going even on cloudy days.
The timer automatically turns the load on and off.
The pieces are stored on thumb drives
The car stereo plays back the music on a loop.
It provides enough power for the system to run at least 9 hours a week.
*This one is actually 90 W but the rest are 100 W
Capacitors act as filters, protecting the drivers by blocking low frequencies that are out of their range.
The electronics are secured in battery boxes.
Drivers are connected via water resistant cable connectors
The drivers play back the music from their waterproof enclosures.