Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Converse
-more colors and styles were available
- there are high tops, low tops and now knee high
-some shoes are offered without laces but with elastic
-they are packaged to protect the sneakers and to promote their product with the logo - use advertisements to attract their targeted audience which is for young adults
- use a lot of humored style commercials
- converse brand tied to cultures and lifestyles of basketball
- includes free shipping and refunds on the converse you purchased
-sells on many retail sites and they have their own site Promotion Product -the price of the sneaker is inexpensive compared to a lot of sneakers
-the price is very satisfying for example a young college or university students who have limited funds; this would be a great buy
-ranges from $40-150 (depends if you get regular ones or the ones with unique designs)
-their marketing mix help brand loyalty Price - customers can go online onto their official website to order their shoes and even customize their own shoe
-sold usually at big department stores
-also sold at most shoe stores and online the shoe stores websites
- internationally sold Place Marketing Mix ... small "Converse." Converse. Web. 11 Sept. 2012. <http://converses101.blogspot.ca/>. Works Cited