Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Time-Lapse Photography
Kumagaya, Saitama Prefecture.
Camera : Nikon D3 & Fujifilm S5pro & Canon EOS 5Dmark2
Software : Adobe After Effect CS3, Cubase 4.0LE
Piano : YAMAHA CLP-133 Camera: Nikon D90
Software: Lightroom CS3 Some classic subjects of timelapse photography include:
* cloudscapes and celestial motion
* plants growing and flowers opening
* fruit rotting
* evolution of a construction project
* people in the city
Long Exposure Time-lapse The longer the exposure and the shorter the time in between frames the smoother the footage.
The shorter the exposure and the longer the time in between frames the more stuttered the footage will be. Motion Control Photography Celestron NexStar 4 SE Remote control and star tracker. Includes a camera control feature and shutter release cable that allows you to remotely take a series of exposures using your digital SLR camera