Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Social Media Marketing
Transcript of Social Media Marketing
& 1.3 million businesses using Foursquare over 3.5 billion check-ins 30 million tips left on Foursquare 48 hours of video are uploaded every second 340,000 years of online video watched per day having video on a business website makes it 53% more likely to show up on page 1 of Google for Businesses Founded in January 2013 By April...Vine became the #1 most downloaded free app in the App Store Dove, GAP, already using Vine By The Numbers Up & Coming Platforms: Wanelo Trello Path Pheed Google+ The Top 10 Principles: What's Next? Careers in Social Media Marketing Social Media
Manager / Strategist PPC & SEO Digital Content Manager Social Media Designer Initiating & Sustaining Engagement How To... Advantages Drawbacks 1. Assume everything you write online will become public
2. Make sure to keep 'posts' brief
3. Keep posts strictly business oriented (separate from personal pages)
4. Establish a schedule for posts, keep it consistent
5. Be sure to include 'call to action' (RT, Follow, Share, Comment, Like..etc)
6. Promote yourself on all business pages so people know where to find you (use 'Chiclets' and logos)
7. Be sure to establish relationships (Comments, Follow others..etc)
8. Use keywords to drive traffic
9. Be sure to stay current on the latest events
10. Keep track of results (# of followers, keywords that bring in traffic..etc) world's largest professional networking site 200 million members
in 200 Countries More than 2.6 million companies have LinkedIn pages 1. Do Research 2. Develop a Strategy 3. Build Relationships 4. Create Connections 5. Analyze Results 1. Good Content 2. Pick a Category 3. Keyword Research 4. Don't Pay for Links 5. Use "White Hat" SEO Methods Importance of Social Media Today Integrated Marketing Communications
Different from Traditional Media Quality, Flexibility, Timeliness & Effectiveness Creating an Online Presence Importance of Word of Mouth Improves SEO Maximize Relationships Free! Target Customers Word of Mouth Success Takes Time Time Consuming Lack of Control Social Media Gurus ...a team of experts