Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The tragedy of Macbeth
Transcript of The tragedy of Macbeth
This scene opens with three witches, plotting a meeting for what will later be a huge moment. Scene two begins, and we skip to the castle, In which a captin is explaining noble Macbeth's heroic save. As the scene Closes, and scene 3 opens, we Meet "Noble" Macbeth and Banquo, and hear the first utter of the so called Prophecy that macbeth has for his rule of cowdor and whole of scottland.
In act three, Is where the crisis starts happening. In this scene, Macbeth plots to kill Banquo, his once best friend, and we find out that the witches weren't order to hand out the prophecy.
The rising action of act II in Shakespeare helps know how he follows his five act plays. In Macbeth, the first murder is done, and the string of suspision starts.
In this act, we start with Macbeth
talking to the witches, and trying
to find out more about the prophecy.
We also see the murder of Macduff's little boy and wife.
this Is the falling scene,
In which lady Macbeth kills herself, and Macbeth
is murdered by Macduff and
Malcolm Is crowned king