Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Why Tajweed Is Important In The Quran
Transcript of Why Tajweed Is Important In The Quran
It comes from the root word 'ja-wa-da' meaning to make well, make better or improve.
The most important part of Tajweed is learning about correct positions of the organs of speech and the manner of articulation. The Qur'an can lose its meaning if the letters are not pronounced correctly.
Video Ibn Mas`ud (May Allah Be Pleased With Him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said to me:
"Whoever recites a letter from the Book of Allah, he will be credited with a good deed, and a good deed gets a ten-fold reward. I do not say that Alif-Lam-Mim is one letter, but Alif is a letter, Lam is a letter and Mim is a letter.'' كلب كلب كلب كلب Happy Learning