Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Davidson Hotels and Resorts
Transcript of Davidson Hotels and Resorts
Shuman Lu (08664700)
Kathleen Lo (0826413),
Victoria Wong (0835224)
1974: Started as Davidson, Southeastern U.S. small company with middle-segment
1980's: Added business class , expanded throughout America
1990’s: Full-service, upper-scale company with near-luxury segment
1991: Changed their name to Davidson Hotel Company
2001: Changed their name to Davidson Hotels and Resorts
- 32 members as their leadership team
- President and Chief Executive Officer:
- Advisory Council for Hilton, Starwood,
and Hyatt hotel companies.
-Worked for Davidson for 25 years
- Small management company so they don’t have any reward programs of their own
- The flags under which they operate have their own rewards programs:
1. Hilton: Hilton HHonors
2. Starwood: Starwood Prefered Guest (SPG)
Starwood Hotels and Resorts
- Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG)
- Collect points in all flags
Hilton Hotels and Resorts
- Hilton HHonors
- Davidson is a management group so they don’t actually franchise; instead, they take care of the hotel but it remains under the owner’s name.
- They take care of services such as:
Design and construction
- Davidson Hotels & Resorts is affiliated with many brands and flags, as listed below
Marriott Hotels & Resorts
Westin Hotels & Resorts
Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Doubletree by Hilton
Hilton Garden Inn
- Carlson Rezidor
- Independent Boutique Hotels
B Ocean Fort Lauderdale (by B Hotels & Resorts)
Scottsdale Cottonwoods Resorts & Suites
- Davidson Hotels & Resorts consists of a wide variety of flags, therefore attracting two main types of clientele: business professionals and leisure travelers
Doubletree by Hilton Pittsburgh-Monroe Convention Centre (Monroeville, U.S.A.):
- 17,000 sq. ft of meeting space, 25 event venues
- 191 rooms, fitness centre, indoor pool, one f&b lounge
- One of five Doubletree Hotels owned by Davidson
B Ocean in Fort Lauderdale (Fort Lauderdale, U.S.A)
- 240 guest rooms and suites
- Features excursions: jet skiing, parasailing, tours of the Everglades
- Free Wi-Fi, signature “Blissful Bed” and Aveda bath products
- Three f & b outlets centered around seafood and organic food
- Currently one B Ocean Resort existing, owned by Davidson
Perceptual Map of Davidson Hotels and Resorts:
Leisure/Business vs. Price
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING OUR PRESENTATION!
- Complimentary Wi-Fi, signature “Sweet Dreams” bed