Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Gender 101
learn more at http://bit.ly/ipmgbqr
related, but not determined
cisgender: same side for sex, identity and expression
social construction, varies with time and place
how you demonstrate who you are
how you act, dress, behave and interact
interpreted by others based on traditional gender expectations
again, social constructions
heteronormativity: being straight is the default
more a continuum than discreet categories
1 in 100
Joan of Arc
influenced by gender roles
learn more at http://bit.ly/vR91Yl
learn more at http://bit.ly/4oa9gc
Franklin Delano Roosevelt, 1884