Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Text Types
Specific Texts Step 1
Students need to know what they are writing/ what they are analysing. Is it a:
Response Step 2
Students need to know why they're writing/why the writer has written the piece. To inform
To comment Step 3
Who are you writing for/has
the text been written for? Gender
Hobbies/Interests Texts that are used in English are often found to be needed cross curricular. So what can we do to help students tackle them within any subject? What patterns/techniques/structure do they need to know for each text? Putting Techniques into Practice:
Create posters for students to refer to in order to help them with reading and writing tasks. Reading Writing