Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Number The Stars
Transcript of Number The Stars
Jewish people were being killed because Adolf Hitler had taken over and did not approve of jewish people therefore causing Anniemarie's Best friend Ellen to be in danger.
Prezi By: Odalys Ramirez
World War II, from September 1943 to May 1945
Copenhagen, Denmark, and Gilleleje, Denmark
Ellen had pretended to be Anniemarie's sister so the Nazis would not kill her.
The difficulty of growing up
Ellen and the others escape as Annemarie races against time and bad odds to her uncle's boat to deliver the crucial important packet
Number The Stars is written is award winning author Lois Lowry. It is about Anniemarie in her race against time to save her best friend Ellen from the Nazis.
The Reason Anniemarie wants to save Ellen is Because Ellen is a jew and the Nazis' leader Adolf Hitler thinks Jews are not true Germans and should be killed.
As chaos begins to happen Anniemarie and Her Family come up with a plan to help Ellen. Ellen pretends to be Anniemarie's sister for the time being then, Ellen's uncle Henry comes up with a plan to reunite her and her family.