Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Sound Waves
three dimensional shape
cannot see through it
does not change size or shape unless you manipulate it so)
(rock, wood, plastic) Liquid Juice, Water, Milk Sound Waves Have your students draw soundwaves have students make a list of sounds Fulfills 3rd grade standards: 1.d
*need to talk about matter prior to presentation
What is matter?
solid liquid gas
makes up "everything"
too small to see with your eyes Hz or Hertz too small to see with the naked eye Causes molecules to vibrate longitudinal wave Inch worm waves move in same direction of travel Gas takes shape of container fills container